One Family Pitch £30.00 for three nights...
Our Public Campsite opens at 9.00am on Friday the 22nd of September with last admission to campsite at 8.00pm
Please ensure you clear all your rubbish and have your pitches cleared before 11.00am on Monday the 25th of September.
Public Campsite is open to Weekend Ticket Holders only.
Access to Showers and Toilets.
An artisan coffee van will also be on site for you in the mornings.
Pitches are selling Fast!
- One pitch per family/group. This means one tent. It can be a large tent but a pitch does not mean several small tents clumped together. Awnings must not link tents or vans. Please ensure your tent is flame retardant.
- You must book your Camping Pitch when you book your advance festival tickets. We cannot guarantee space if you do not book in advance.
- Small Campervans and Caravans are allowed.
- Once you have unloaded please remove your car from the campsite and take it to public car parking, close by.
- Cars are not allowed on the campsite after 12noon and there must be no vehicle movement between Noon on the 22nd and Noon on the 25th.
- No Electric Hook up is available and no BBQs and Naked Flame is allowed on site.
- Children must be with an adult at all times.
- Dogs are allowed on leads.
- Please be considerate to your neighbours.
- Please wear your wristbands at all times. If you don't have a campsite wristband you will not be allowed on to the campsite. Likewise if you don't have a festival wristband you won't be allowed into the festival.
- Anti Social Behaviour will not be tolerated and anyone deemed to be behaving badly will be removed from the site with no refund.